Went to Norms last night with Louise. The Apple Pan was closed (on Mondays?!) so I detoured us to Norms. Louise now has a list of LA places to visit, this being her last week here.
Uploaded some pics to Shutterfly, so that I can compile a photo book as I have been meaning to do.
It was really windy last night. As we were driving, there was a palm tree next to the Westside Pavilion that was bent almost halfway over, looking like it was really about to snap!
--
The Chuck DVD wouldn't play. So I just mailed it back to Netflix.
My usual parking spaces were taken this morning. I felt irked. Funny how the little things in life are the ones that make or break your day. (This is probably partly why so many wealthy people are unhappy.)
Bloomberg training this morning. I didn't really want to do it, so I tried to avoid it. But I had to find a case, and with three people looking over my shoulder, I felt really uncomfortable doing my job.
Can I write left handed? (yes - but badly and slowly)
Lunch: leftover pita from yesterday. meh. it's soggy and the meat is tough.
I'm feeling negative. Going through a negative phase. Just in a foul mood today. And in theory, things are going so well for me in my life.
I still haven't told the firm that I'm leaving.
The weather is nice. It could be warmer, though.

0 responses to "Tuesday, Fat Tuesday"
Leave a Reply