"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Drove back to Glassell. Stressful! And holy shit, I can't believe what happened to me. I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING TICKET. I am pissed off, yeah, but oddly, I also now feel afraid. As if everything I've been doing, the way I've been driving, who I am, has been all wrong. And now who am I?
Aaron and uncle Chinggoy went to the Lakers game. Mom worked late so I took Sheena and a couple aunties to the Eagle Rock Plaza to buy some Goldilocks. We then went straight to Full House for dinner. Tried to get Sheena to drive, but no.

I feel like an adult. Like my actions suddenly now have consequences.

Busy morning - shareholders calling.
Picking up sunglasses at Toscanova restaurant.

"Break the rules, find your way, change the world"

Lunch: [with the relatives] Baja Fresh. They saw Hollywood and Aaron got a parking ticket. Now they're off back to San Diego and to Virginia.

0 responses to "Tuesday March 15"

Leave a Reply