Picked up Ruchi after work last night. Then to the apartment. For happy hour, I chose SF Saloon. Ruchi, Matthias and I went first, then Felix and his visiting friend Esther met us. Duke and Butler were both playing at the same time (NCAA tournament). There was a misunderstanding with the tip. Oh lame.
We just went back to the apartment and drank. Played king's cup. Lisa came. Marie came. Steph and Julie came. "Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal" - apparently we were stomping around too loudly. We were up til 3am. Marie was drunk. Esther was emotional. Ruchi was Ruchi. Slept on the futon. She joined.
--
Work. 8:30am. Same old stuff - busy as ever. Answering shareholder calls all day.
Working on LSE financial aid / scholarship application.
Music: Allstar Weekend - Not Your Birthday
Lunch: leftover pad thai from Wednesday night.
Weather: rained last night. The air smells really good today - fresh and cool, but the sun is warm. Just perfect.
Ben & Jerry's (in the mall) is CLOSED!!! SADNESS!
I could go out (to Hollywood, with Stephanie and co.) tonight. But I just want to rest.

0 responses to "Friday March 25"
Leave a Reply