"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Slept at the apartment last night. On the futon. Felix was in SD (and took my sleeping bags). So I just slept wearing a sweatshirt with my socks still on.
Watched Scent of a Woman. Interesting movie, and what good acting by Al Pacino - hoo yah!
The sink is broken. Pipes need to be replaced.

--

Drove to work 8:40. Much quicker of a commute than coming from Glassell Park, that's for sure.
My tattoo is all scabbed up. It looks nasty.
Work is still insanely busy. I'm inundated all day with phone calls from these Chinese company shareholders.
It's supposed to rain this afternoon (afternoon update: yes, it's raining). Another storm arrives tomorrow night into Friday.
Applied for a student loan through Sallie Mae. Hopefully this will help me get my student visa before June.
God. I'm going to be over $50,000 in debt.
News: Elisabeth Taylor died. The Lakers beat the Suns in triple overtime.
Music: The Beatles - Saw Her Standing There

Driving back to Glassell tonight. Staying at work late, hoping for the rain to clear and traffic to let up.

0 responses to "Wednesday, March 23"

Leave a Reply