"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Friday night: Went out with Louise. Her good bye night (with me). Had Johnny Rockets.
Then to the Cat & Fiddle. Met Patricia and Parrish.

Saturday: Up early (6am) to go to San Diego for the Wedding.

Nice ceremony. Small and somewhat intimiate garden wedding. It was warm and sunny. Maddie made a big deal about the weather in Seattle being as it always is in Seattle. There was an open bar for the first hour. We then rested for a bit in the hotel rooms before going out - dinner was at a small hole-in-the-wall burrito shop. Yum. Then to Mission Beach / Pacific Beach. It was cold but Uncle Em and I and Aaron got our feet into the water at least.

Drove back to LA around 9-10pm.

Sunday: At home. Helped clean the house a bit.

Music: Muse - Feelin' Good

0 responses to "Weekend"

Leave a Reply