"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Fri night: Good luck bar. Got to announce my plans to leave. Realized that it's actually sad, because I'm probably not going to be back in LA for years. Didn't think about that :(

No Joshua Tree camping this weekend.


Saturday: Home.
Southwest regional Barista Championships at Siren Studios in Hollywood. Cool. Felt like I was on the set of a Food Network TV show.
Vegan dinner in Silverlake. Me, MM, Omri, Daniela, and their (former) manager Sara. I had a reuben sandwich. I was so hungry, it was scarfed down almost instantly. Yum.
Then, gelato. So sweet. So rich. Walked around, I was gonna get a tattoo, but the shop was already closed. Hung out at Omri's and reminisced about the 90s. No where to watch a movie. I drove Daniela home.

Sunday: Got dragged to church. I don't have the heart to tell everyone there that I totally despise the Catholic Church, and religious institutions in general. The hypocrisy of it is unbelievable. Had Thai food afterwards. Gave advice to the DeLeon family about their upcoming trip to London. Wish I were there already.
Cleaned my room (relatives are coming to visit this next weekend) and headed to West LA. Not much else going on.

0 responses to "Weeeeekend (March 5th-ish)"

Leave a Reply