Back to work. Daylight saving time messed me up this morning and yesterday. The Virginia relatives arrived around 8:30am, just as I was leaving for work. The house is now so clean.
Got to work around 9:45. No parking spaces :/
I have so much on my mind. Telling people at work about LSE.
Had a conference call re: nVidia chips in HP computers. No answer.
Planning my trip to Iceland! Emailed Juratele!
I want a waterproof camera. And a DSLR. And roller blades.
News: Disaster continues to unfold in Japan. Nuclear meltdown possible?
So everybody at work now knows about LSE. Jack was remarkably hostile and critical of my decision. Asking, "why? What is your plan with it? You know LSE's reputation is slipping?"
Lionel pulled me into his office, asked me to close the door behind me, and said "I want to congratulate anyone who sits in that chair and doesn't go to law school."
Flash mob this weekend! Dinner with family tonight.


0 responses to "Monday. March 14, 2011"
Leave a Reply