"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


It rained yesterday. I stayed at work until 6:45. But traffic did not clear around 7pm like it usually does. Traffic was way worse than usual. I didn't get home until 8:15. I took La Cienega - 10 freeway. Met up with Michelle and Diane. We went on a quest for food, but the restaurants were closed. Sad face. We settled on Panang. I got tofu pad thai (my dish of the moment).

--

I need to start thinking in metric measurements. Also saying "mobile" instead of "cell phone", etc.
There's a new bar - Mom's Bar - near our apartment, on Santa Monica and Bundy!
Lunch: Leftover Panda Express
Music: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me

0 responses to "Thursday March 24, 2011"

Leave a Reply