"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Busy at work. Lots to do. And I'm leaving early today to participate in my flash mob.
Gotta officially accept my LSE offer!
Compsed a memo re: Balboa (B of A subsidiary doing fraud with force-placed insurance)
They're interviewing a guy - for my position? no; for the summer associate position.
I have to write up a job posting for my job.
Lunch: Sausage stir-fry thingy with rice (again, thanks mom).

Transferred money to my mom's account. Should help with my financial aid package - I think?

Music: Far East Movement - Like a G6; Bruno Mars - Marry You

0 responses to "Monday, 21 March 2011"

Leave a Reply