"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Artwalk last night. Picked up Michelle and Diane in Silver Lake. Met Matthias there. Saw Tim Cardenas.


8.9 earthquake struck Japan. Tsunami. Unbelievable images. There's a tsunami advisory for California.

My coworker's wife died. Wow.

Lunch: Trimana veggie burger and fries. $6.04.

I DID IT. I TOLD MY FIRM THAT I'M LEAVING.

Got accepted to City University London!

Oh, LA, so full of pretty people. Saw some young people with megaphones just outside the mall - PETA protesters? I saw a car being filmed as it drove by.
I registered for the 2012 Olympics tickets.
Looking up music festivals to visit this summer; I'm not that turned on by the lineups.
Music: Lady Gaga - Born This Way; Metro Station - California

0 responses to "Friday, March 11, 2011"

Leave a Reply