"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



FELIX IS BACK! He didn't go to SF this weekend (because of the weather). I met his brother, Christian. We went to Barney's Beanery last night. Lots of UCLA people there. Hard to talk to everybody. Showed off my tatto, but people were more interested in seeing Felix again.

It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday.
My tattoo is slightly sore. I'm trying to keep it lotioned.
Work is yet again incredibly busy.
Summation upload. And I had to research and write a memo within 1 hour! (No previous notice!) Then I had to take part in a conference call! Ugh!
Lunch: Soy corn dogs and lentil soup. At Mrs. Winston's, the guy in front of my correctly guessed the price of his food and got it for free!
I finally finished reading The Omnivore's Dilemma.
I'M FLASH MOBBING TOMORROW. Gotta learn the dance (trying to practice at my desk when no one is looking).
Music: Rebecca Black (of course!); Flo Rida and David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me

0 responses to "Friday March 18"

Leave a Reply