"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


It was Adrian's birthday last night. I left work at 6:15, stopped by the apartment (no one was there), left around 7:15 to pick up Angela, and we arrived in West Covina at 8:45. Had drinks (had to sneak in to the happy hour section), and guess who was there but Gabriel, Adrian's little brother. He has a gf, Tori.
Then we went to Chatterbox, a nearby dive bar. And you can tell it's cheap. It looks like a high school theater set. Ang and I couldn't get my car lighter to work. Naomi was there, recovering from her breakup. Ouch. Drove Ang back home. Midnight. She's likely starting a film program in Burbank, but for the moment is collecting unemployment. I wanted to get a tattoo, but no time. So today, maybe I will...
Got back to the apartment, 1am. Jan's 2 friends, Julian and Lara, were there sleeping on the floor. Felix was back!!! (presumably) with his brother, but I didn't see them since it was so late and I left for work before they were up.

--

Actually when I woke, Felix was in the shower, and I really had to pee, so I just drove to work. No shower, no toothbrushing. I feel gnarly.
News: The Fukushima nuclear reactor is really dangerous. Radiation is spreading.
Learning / accepting the gray area in life - and in my diet: I'm flexitarian. It's ok. It's good. Few things are totally black or white anyway.
Lunch: Mrs Winston's. Eaten while working on this new and crazy summation upload with Jack and Ryan.
IT'S BUSY AT WORK. THE SHAREHOLDERS DON'T STOP CALLING.
And I have several things to research!
The weather is nice, like 68 and sunny with some haze.
Work work work. The press release game.
At work til 6:20. Long, busy day. I just need to chill.

I'm gonna try to get my tattoo tonight.

Music: Rebecca Black - Friday; Lady Gaga - Born This Way

0 responses to "Wednesday, 16 March 2011"

Leave a Reply