"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

ROCKARAOKE tonight! It was rainy, so I stayed inside. In the late afternoon, I walked over to Tesco to buy some pizzas and drinks for the pre drinking at our place. Kayleen was there before I was. Lilly and her friend Bernadette (from Netherlands) arrived. Lilly invited me to drive with her to Belgium! Then, Ludo came. Fernanda was lost in the rain, but somehow we found her. Then, after a little bit, Swag arrived, fresh on the train from Belgium! He brought packs of cheap Belgian beer. It was already 7:45, so time to go! I rustled everyone together, already tipsy, and we made our way over to Stockwell to tube it to Kensington. Fun times. Kristine met us at the tube station. We made to the pub just in time, around 8:45. There were signups for songs. Philip was there - cool! I was THE FIRST ONE TO SING. Holy shit! I blasted out a moderately drunken version of "Livin' on a Prayer". Most of our group got to sing, but not Fernanda! They didn't give a free drink for singers :/ There was a random girl who grabbed me and started making out with me. After everyone had already sang, Mike arrived with our couchsurfer, Laura from Finland. Soon the night ended, people parted ways, and although the girls wanted to keep the night going, Mike, Swag, Ludo and I were all going home. Swag got his jacket stolen :( so instead, he took another guy's jacket. In the pocket, was a fleshlight - yuck! But it made for a hilarious journey home on the night bus. Fernanda slept over, with Laura.

0 responses to "Friday, 19 October 2012"

Leave a Reply