"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I went to Waterloo and picked up Mike's bike from the bike racks outside the station. He had left his bike there after hi date with Kristi. It was nice to ride a bike through the streets of London; the traffic wasn't too bad, but the road itself was cracked and broken. I cooked mashed potatoes and haggis for lunch. Yucky yum. To travel to Annika's for dinner, Mike and I met outside London Bridge at 18:15. (While walking there from the station, i talked on the phone with my mom, who was about to leave for Brazil.) We bought a bottle of wine and took the Jubilee Line and DLR to Lewisham, then a bus to Annika's. (We had seen how long the trip would normally take, so we gave ourselves ample travel time.) We arrived there about 25 minutes early, so we just grabbed a half pint of beer at the pub across the street. At 19:30 sharp, we went to Annika's place. She made a fresh leek soup, and we cooked several "German pizzas" with tortillas and sour cream topped with either bacon or onions/leek. We met her flatmates, all of whom were Italian - Mo and Po and the girl. We finished the wine, and another bottle of wine and some cider too. It was fun, Annika kept mentioning how she wished she had lived with us instead! :) Oh well. Mike and I left around midnight. We went to the New Cross Gate Overground station but didn't get the Overground. Instead, we got a national rail train to London Bridge, where we missed the last tube home. So we ran to get the bus home.

0 responses to "Thursday, 18 October 2012"

Leave a Reply