"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It was Fernanda's birthday.

I went to Brixton during the day to buy fabric for our Ninja Turtle costumes. There were several fabric stores, and I visited all of them to compare prices and to find the best shades of red, blue, purple, and orange (which wasn't easy).

I was pretty much free for most of the afternoon, so I tried to meet up with Fernanda, but she was busy shopping and getting ready for the evening.

Mike returned and we made some dinner (vegetable stir fry - for which I accidentally used Kayleen's sauce!). And then we headed out to Shoreditch, meeting Amanda on the bus. We walked to the Old Blue Last, sort of getting lost due to the construction by Liverpool Street, and there was a big queue outside! Luckily the queue was for the music upstairs, not the bar downstairs. So we found Fernanda and company sitting in the side room. We had a chill evening, no one getting too drunk or dancing, but it was good nonetheless. Giulia (Fernanda's friend) had a Vice discount card thanks to her boyfriend. We all left around 11-ish, as the bar closed down. Mike, Amanda, Ludo, and I took the bus home together, grabbing some food on the way at Liverpool Street.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 24 October 2012"

Leave a Reply