I spent the day at home. Unemployment. Blah. In the evening, I went to the Gaslight Anthem concert at the O2. It was cool, but a little lonely being there by myself. Whatever, honey badger don't care. I just danced by myself. Mike had a date with Kristi. It was nice. Nothing happened. He came home as I was on the laptop at home.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Good Day Halloween :)
- It's cold!
- Thursday, 25 October 2012
- Wednesday, 24 October 2012
- Tuesday, 23 October 2012
- Monday, 22 October 2012
- Weekend - 20-21 October 2012
- Friday, 19 October 2012
- Thursday, 18 October 2012
- Wednesday, 17 October 2012
- Tuesday, 16 October 2012
- Monday, 15 October 2012
- Weekend: 13-14 October
- Week Recap - 8-12 October 2012
- Travel blog notes (Paris)
- Wednesday, 10 October 2012
- Weekend Recap
- Week Recap: 1 - 5 October
- Work Sucks, I Know.
-
▼
October
(19)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Wednesday, 17 October 2012"
Leave a Reply