The French couchsurfers (Helene and Severine) left this morning.
I found out that Brian's mom has had a brain tumor and had surgery for it recently.
Iain (my "boss") called me out for not doing enough work on my internship. So I spent the morning submitting lots of links to the site. A bit of productivity indeed!
I got a call from a recruiter (whom I sent my CV last night), informing me about a job opportunity that fits very well with what I want to do! AWESOME! It's in London, and it's with a company large enough to sponsor a visa for me. And I would get paid. Well, I don't have the interview yet - so no promises, but it's exciting! I now have hope for potentially staying in London.
The repairman for the washing machine came around. He recommended replacing the whole machine. The leak wasn't actually coming from the machine itself; it was coming from the pipe behind the machine.
Mailed in my ballot request form. Soon I'll be voting as a North Carolinian.
Called home. My uncle Violey has been recovering from his stroke; he can now talk a little bit, but he has been refusing to take his medication. :(
Fernanda was bothering me all afternoon with incessant messages.
I cooked fishsticks and waffle fries for dinner. They stuck to the foil in the oven.
Time to go to the Language Exchange. I told Amanda I'd be there at 7:30. So much for that. I told Fernanda I'd be there soon. So much for that. But we'll be there. Just not for too long.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Good Day Halloween :)
- It's cold!
- Thursday, 25 October 2012
- Wednesday, 24 October 2012
- Tuesday, 23 October 2012
- Monday, 22 October 2012
- Weekend - 20-21 October 2012
- Friday, 19 October 2012
- Thursday, 18 October 2012
- Wednesday, 17 October 2012
- Tuesday, 16 October 2012
- Monday, 15 October 2012
- Weekend: 13-14 October
- Week Recap - 8-12 October 2012
- Travel blog notes (Paris)
- Wednesday, 10 October 2012
- Weekend Recap
- Week Recap: 1 - 5 October
- Work Sucks, I Know.
-
▼
October
(19)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Wednesday, 10 October 2012"
Leave a Reply