Since Wednesday, I have been working full-time as a work-at-home unpaid intern for a website, Competition Hunter. The goal of my internship is to increase traffic to the site, whether though increased search ranking or through social media outreach. Why did I take an unpaid internship? Because I need experience in web technology and online marketing. I feel that it will give me more tangible skills as I try to find other jobs. It remains to be seen just how much that will actually go through in reality. For now, I'm just getting by. And trying to stay warm as the days get colder and colder (and shorter and shorter) in London...
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Good Day Halloween :)
- It's cold!
- Thursday, 25 October 2012
- Wednesday, 24 October 2012
- Tuesday, 23 October 2012
- Monday, 22 October 2012
- Weekend - 20-21 October 2012
- Friday, 19 October 2012
- Thursday, 18 October 2012
- Wednesday, 17 October 2012
- Tuesday, 16 October 2012
- Monday, 15 October 2012
- Weekend: 13-14 October
- Week Recap - 8-12 October 2012
- Travel blog notes (Paris)
- Wednesday, 10 October 2012
- Weekend Recap
- Week Recap: 1 - 5 October
- Work Sucks, I Know.
-
▼
October
(19)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Work Sucks, I Know."
Leave a Reply