"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

After another night of drinking, I woke up tired as usual. I haven't been getting enough sleep. After a slow start, Laura and I went to Oxford Circus to do some shopping (I returned my coat to H&M, and ordered the same coat online, saving nearly £30!). Laura loves to shop. We grabbed some coffee/hot chocolate at the Starbucks inside New Look. Then, we took a bus to Trafalgar Square, from where we walked over to Westminster and checked out the Houses of Parliament, etc.

We hopped on a bus to get to Piccadilly, where we met Fernanda. We then walked over through St. James's area, where I took care of some business at a Lloyds bank, and Laura and Fernanda had some "girl talk." Fernanda was contacted by a recruiter offering a potentially very high-paying job. Then, we headed to Buckingham Palace, took some pictures. Hungry, but poor, we decided to return home to cook some dinner.

The plan for the evening was to go to Walkabout. There was free entry before 8pm, which I really wanted to make. So, I became rushed and stressed, and it began to stress everyone else out. This was bad, and I felt really guilty about it. Fernanda and Laura bought ingredients for spaghetti bolognese, and we rushed home and started cooking immediately. It was only 5:30 or so. The girls cooked, the food was ready soon, and we scarfed down our portions. We finished our food just a few minutes before Mike arrived. And then, I realized that we didn't leave any food for Mike to eat! I thought that we had, but Laura didn't even think of it. I had eaten too much food; that should have been Mike's! It was partly my fault for not telling her, but nevertheless, Mike had to cook his own food, and he was not happy. I was not happy. Fernanda left, to go home. But I ran out, talked to her at the bus stop, and got her to return.

We then all went out to the Walkabout, making it just in time. (Mike, Laura, and Fernanda ran there, but I was too full from all the food.) I met Amanda right in the queue. There were £2 drinks all night, so needless to say, plenty was drank. Including tequila shots. I don't think I need to go into details. It ended up crazy, and we enjoyed dancing. Luis was there. Laura's friend Jessica from Peru arrived. Mike and Fernanda left. I ended up going home with Laura, not too late (we still got the tube), but thanks to tequila, we were totally smashed. Passed out.

0 responses to "Monday, 22 October 2012"

Leave a Reply