"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Watched The Seventh Seal last night and this morning (i.e. in two parts). It's among Ingmar Bergman's signature films.

The film is known for its iconic image of a knight (Antonius Block) playing chess with death. It's easy to see why this movie is a classic; over 50 years later, it still delves into our fears about life and death.

Today:

  • Well-rested with a good night's sleep. Mango green tea for breakfast; drive to work and took a different parking space
  • Feeling better than I did yesterday - excited for Cassy and Leslie's arrival tonight!
  • More binder making at work today, but I've delegated the work around, so... :)
  • Looking up possible plans for the weekend (gotta do something beachy - kayaking?), also looking at lounges/bars for Michelle's bday celebration (Edison?)
  • Payday - YAY!
Songs: The Cure - Love Song; Kings of Leon - Use Somebody; the theme song from Hey Dude

0 responses to "Friday, January 15, 2010"

Leave a Reply