"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Today's "blue Monday"... but I'm feeling good :) - been keeping on top of my responsibilities and enjoying each day.


Watched Whatever Works last night off of my netflix.


Well, I was only half paying attention as I was online at the same time. Nevertheless it's an interesting movie, by Woody Allen, very dialogue-heavy. I'd describe it as a pessimistic mashup of Gilmore Girls and Some Like It Hot. Great if you're in the mood for a quiet evening of locution and irony.

This weekend, too, was interesting. Not necessarily good, but worth pondering over. Went ice skating in Pasadena Friday night; there were tons of kids and teenagers, all rocking to "Party in the USA"... *cringe*. Friday night was also Conan O'Brien's last episode of The Tonight Show... :(. Saturday I ran a couple errands with my mom; Brian came over later, and we headed out to grab some drinks. Markus joined us at the 4100; and after searching for 20 minutes for a safe parking space in West Hollywood, Drew's party never materialised. We instead went to Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip - it's actually a fun place, with a mechanical bull! Unfortunately it's also uber-douchy, as Markus approached a girl and an  angry boyfriend confronted him and forced us to leave. That is why I absolutely can't stand LA sometimes (and also why I need to get out of the city at least once a month). Anyway, Sunday was more chill: church, lunch (thai BBQ), watched The Deep End (ok, it's kinda good, even if it's a duplicate Grey's Anatomy).

It's so unlike life in a real law office though. And weirder still, their paralegal (i.e. ME!) is a girl - and a quite promiscuous one at that (but that seems to be the norm with this firm)... :/

Today's lunch: Thai BBQ left over from yesterday

Work's dull as ever today. Called home just to check in (and because I have over 2000 extra minutes on my phone plan).

Planning my trip to Costa Rica too! (I think I'll really try to go to Panama too!) How exciting!

Songs: Rancid - Brad Logan; New Order - Blue Monday [how... does it feel / to treat me like you do]; Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick; REO Speedwagon - Keep on Loving You

0 responses to "Monday January 25, 2010 (and this past weekend)"

Leave a Reply