"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

The bathroom was locked when I woke up this morning (and no one was inside! - someone must've closed the door behind them while the lock was on)... I really had to pee too. FML

I had to unscrew the doorknob itself in order to open the door.

Felling "ugh"/not good today for several reasons. Also feeling unsatisfied, guilty, and concerned, for no particular reason. I scratched a neighboring car in the parking garage today :X. I hope they don't notice. Now I'm gonna have to change my regular parking space...

News: The Conan/Leno late night drama continues! I got to watch Conan last night; the whole show was joking about his potentially imminent departure; Haiti is totally devastated by the recent earthquake :(

Lunch: Cheez-Its and a banana. NOTHING ELSE.

I don't feel good. It's probably because of my lack of nutrition today.

Got my tax forms for 2009. Looks like I can start filing my tax returns.

You know what, I simply was just not prepared for today, :/

It's Cassy's birthday!

Songs: Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch; Daniel Powter - Bad Day; Lady Gaga - Bad Romance; Beck - Always

0 responses to "From a Day Off to an Off-Day (Thursday 1/14/10)"

Leave a Reply