"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Back to work. I moved my bed against the wall, so now I can't really hear my alarm because it's by my feet. Markus, my former couchsurfer, now friend, is staying over this week (for how long I don't know yet, he's going to look for a new place by the end of the month). Eri (the couchsurfer from Japan) didn't show up. So much for that.

Off to work. Took the bus this morning, even though Matt's back with the car. Got on the crowded 704 and had to share a seat - yuck. Also, people were standing in my way when I was trying to cross the street. It's always the little things like that that get to you!

It's just one of those days where I have to persevere andforce my way through.

Work - soooo busy! Searching for clients (from our former attorney), pulling dockets, pulling financial records for healthcare facilities, and compiling a spreadsheet. Matthew's here already to pick me up (7pm)... and I'm far from done

0 responses to "Monday, January 4, 2010"

Leave a Reply