"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It's cold and cloudy again. There's gonna be another round of rain this afternoon.

CS: Steve (back after a couple months, coming full circle with his US visit) - chose the rainiest week in LA's recent history though.

Tried to use the mall bathrooms at 9:50am. They were closed; I walked to the other bathrooms near the Ben & Jerry's and they were open.

Lowered the brightness on my computer screens at work - so much better! The brightness had been set at 100% - no wonder my eyes were always aching after work.

Lunch: Leftover Porto's (meat pie, spinach feta pie)

Slow day.

A bit of sporcle and digg.

It's raining. It's flooding. I'm staying inside.



Songs: Randy Newman - Short People; Britney Spears - 3

0 responses to "Tuesday (yay not Monday), January 19, 2010"

Leave a Reply