"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Status: Jason is productive and well-rested this Saturday
Mood: Surprisingly upbeat
To Do: GET WORK DONE, then go back to the apt, then go ice skating!
Current Music: Mayday Parade - "Jamie All Over"
Current News: The Burj Khalifa (formerly Burj Dubai) opened this week - it's the tallest building in the world. Needless to say, I WANNA GO.
Latest Meal: Breakfast burrito from Dolores (Matthew got the pancake sandwich, which looked so amazing!)
Weather: Some high wispy clouds but a perfect day, 73°

I ended up going to Barney's Beanery last night with Markus. It was cool, met some of his housemates from his prior house (Jeff from Wisconsin, Hide from Tokyo, Adrian and his brother Arturo from Mexico City, and Paul). The Beanery is a cool place, very un-WeHo, even though it's in the middle of WeHo. Good times.

I have work to do but I kinda just wanna stay in and continue to update the blog!

0 responses to "@ Work on a Saturday Afternoon"

Leave a Reply