"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

When something you've relied on suddenly goes missing, it's disconcerting and surreal. That's how I feel today: My ipod cable is gone. I also forgot my watch at home. And I swear Steve's ipod was left in my apt last week, but I can't find it anywhere. Did I take it with me? Leave it in the car? Or even in the bathroom or someplace similarly mindless?

*sigh*

My laptop also got sick. I spent the entire evening last night nursing her back to functionality. It's hard to imagine a day without all of our technology.

*sigh*

I guess you can't control a lot in life. If it's like a roller coaster, then right now I'm definitely on one of the down parts of the ride; or worse yet, I'm stuck in a spiraling helix, where you spin around and can't get up, no matter how hard you try. The worst part is that I'm gonna feel queasy soon after.

0 responses to "Something's Always Missing"

Leave a Reply