"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Now working on updating [this] blog, since yesterday [been back-posting items].

Slept in again... My bed has been extra comfortable lately!

Drove to work. Driving, even for 15 minutes, is stressful, especially when it's along super-packed and crazy-driver infested Santa Monica Blvd.

Work is so busy again! Things just keep getting piled on me! . . . I'M GONNA HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND. Major suckage.

Lunch: Celeste pizza!


So much work. Work work work. It's gonna be like this the rest of the week :(
... continuing my project searching for peoples' addresses. So tedious.

I'm gonna need a drink tonight.

Song: Journey - Lights ["When the lights... go down... in the city"]

0 responses to "Wednesday... ugh. (the 6th of January)"

Leave a Reply