"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Power napped last night when I returned from work. Was just too tired from staring at screens. Felt better after 15 minutes of shut-eye!

Went to Ramenya with Steve and Matt last night. Got a good parking space (although I couldn't see the car parked behind me for all the mist). We discussed good penmanship, the US's ugliest presidents (Lincoln all the way), my having boobs for convenience, lefthanded chopsticks, "I'm over metaphors like a cow's over the moon."

The rain is relentless today. I'm staying dry indoors.

Paid the past-due bill for the Daily News. Grrr.

Lunch: Leftover fried rice (my own recipie: "bomb as" fried rice from Monday).

Mailed out the electricity bill payment. Bills, bills, bills!

Drew and Joel are coming over today (left the key out for them); they're probably already there. Hmm, didn't tell Matt or Steve.

Litigation and law is tough. And it's the kind of tough that I'm just not that into. Econ/consulting/policy stuff sounds more appealing.

There was an armed robbery yesterday at Tiffany & Co in the mall; apparently the getaway car was parked in our building's garage!

Songs: Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You; Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is a Winding Road; Taylor Swift - You Belong with Me; Lenka - The Show; Holiday Parade; Mercy Mercedes; Artist vs. Poet; The Summer Set (!); My Favorite Highway [thanks last.fm!]

0 responses to "Wednesday 30 January 2010"

Leave a Reply