"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Got back from work last night feeling overworked and horrible. I shrugged off and immediately plopped down immediately on my bed.

I fell asleep.

It was only 7:15pm.

I woke up, groggy, in darkness. I rolled over and squinted to make out the time on my clock radio... 12:59. Grunt. I went to the bathroom, and now I was fully awake. Markus was still up, so I chatted with him for a bit and microwaved myself a corn dog. I tried to go back to sleep but I felt really well-rested--which is not what you wanna feel at 2am! I checked my email and ended up browsing for jobs and playing online games. Around 5 I was finally sleepy again and returned to bed... and my 7am alarm was unpleasant as usual. And so it goes again, another day.

The morning routine: Tea, banana, shower, driving, frustrating traffic, work. Okay, it's a little calmer at work today compared to the immensely busy past couple days. But there's still a backlog of things to do; continued my address/phone lookup project; received a new document production to check through before uploading it.

Lunch: Thursday Farmers Market! Thai/Mex BBQ ftw!
I got the chow mein/rice/chicken combo; of all the stalls at the market, I think Thai/Mex is the most consistently good.

Hawaiian bbq is just not worth braving that insane line:

Jack and Rob have each moved into new offices. My office has been feeling quite surreal lately.

Yet again my eyes hurt. I'm stepping out for a walk outside (5:25pm).

Songs: The Wombats - School Uniforms; David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure; Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over

0 responses to "January 7, 2010 -- Thursday"

Leave a Reply