"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Hung out with Brendan, Eva & Lena last night. Went to TJs and cooked fajitas (sort of) and had 2 bottles of wine. Whoooah!
It was cold. Brendan's mom has arrived. She's nice.

Jogged this morning (around the high school). Drove to work. Traffic.
The plan for this afternoon is to go to "Buy More" from the TV show Chuck. It's in Woodland Hills. Brendan is apparently a huge fan and this would make his trip. And I'll gladly take any excuse to drive my new car around :)

I just went to the Apple store. Rachel has been officially pronounced dead. :(
Now I'm shopping for a new ipod. There goes another couple hundred dollars. It's crazy how I'm more broke now than before I started working. Keeping up a 21st century life is expensive!

Westlaw lunch/presentation. I stood the whole time. And I've heard it all before.
Lunch: Clementine sandwich and cobb salad.
Considering fellowships to volunteer abroad. Kiva fellows?

Music: Drake - Find Your Love
News: Plane crash in Pakistan; AZ immigration law to begin

0 responses to "Wednesday July 28 2010"

Leave a Reply