Not good today. Worried about the GRE on Friday - especially the writing portion.
Got told off (sort of) by the security guard at the front desk. Basically I shouldn't be locking my bike on the fence but instead should be taking it into the parking garage. I don't want to.
Found some blogs on biking in LA.
Weather: Cool cloudy morning.
Music: Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Goin' Down; LostProphets - Last Train Home; The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
Continuing work on this big PowerPoint project. It'll be over soon (the mediation presentation is Friday).
Also continuing to shop for a used car. Trying to keep it under $6000. It's difficult. And it's supposed to be my reward for finishing the GRE. Ugh.
I learned how to compare docs side-by-side in Microsoft Word (i.e. to see if there are any differences between two versions of the same doc).
Mom is picking me up tonight.
Music to get: Asura, The Dead Weather
"Chase What Matters"

I went biking at the LA River Bike Path two weeks ago. It's a fun but short ride.
Unknown
July 27, 2010 at 4:33 AM