I feel surreal. I feel like a grown-up, whatever that means.
The world seems different - things even smell different.
Last night I napped for an hour or so, then watched HIMYM (a good but somber episode) and began to watch Swingers. Manuel arrived back at the apartment, having earned $39 doing street magic in Venice beach. How cool is that? I wish I was the type of person to perform on the street - it takes a certain type of personality. And some skill that I can use to perform with. Unfortunately reciting economic and geography facts doesn't play too well on the street.
I spent the evening with my new friend Mary (J Roa's friend). We went to Liquid Kitty. Good times. She ended up sleeping over.
--
Today: jogged. Mary left at 6am then returned around 7:30 to say bye to me in person. She's off to Berkeley now. I went to work at 9:25am. Hella late, but I didn't care.
It's cold still, especially in the mornings. I've got a sweater on, inside the office.
I want to make a video/short film - maybe a tourist guide to Eagle Rock / Glassell Park.
Lunch: Butter chicken (frozen food)
Hmm. Without Facebook at work, the day goes by much more slowly.
I wanna get a tattoo. And go surfing.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2011
(106)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Tuesday. 2011 01 25
- Monday 24 January 2011
- The Weekend: January 22-23
- Friday, January 21, 2011
- Thursday, January 20
- Wednesday, 2011-01-19
- Tuesday. 2011-01-18
- * MLK Weekend in the Bay *
- Friday, 14 January 2011
- Thursday, 13 January 2011
- Wednesday, 12 January 2011
- 2011-01-11 / Tuesday!
- Monday, January 10
- Weekend (Jan 8 - 9)
- Friday I'm in Love! 2011 - January - 7
- 2011-01-06 Half Sick Day
- Wednesday Night, January 5, 2011
- 2011-01-05 Wednesday
- 2011-01-04 Tuesday
- 2011! January! 3!
- New Years Part 1 - 30-31 December
- So This Is the New Year
-
▼
January
(22)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "2011-01-04 Tuesday"
Leave a Reply