"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


I got 99 problems...

It's official: I can't find my keys. This is really bugging me. Because I really don't know how they could have just disappeared like that. I gotta make duplicates.

I have to move out of my apartment and back to home.
I have absolutely no motivation for work. Or for anything, really.

Mom should be in Singapore now. :)
Music: Misfits; Social Distortion
Coachella 2011 lineup announced. Maybe this'll be the year I go. Leaning towards Sunday being my favorite day.
Iceland Air - they have the cheapest one-way flights from Boston to London. And I can stop in Iceland for up to a week. DEAL!
Lunch: Soy meat tacos.
I discussed politics (rail and education funding) with Jack. He's so frustrating to talk to; so unwilling to bend to reason or to exhibit any compassion for people. Only minimizing taxes - as if the private sector would take care of everything! Just abolish the government then! UGH [AMERICAN] CONSERVATIVES JUST PISS ME OFF. RANT RANT /RANT.

Considering going to European music festivals this summer. Glastonbury, Isle of Wight, Download Festival, Roskilde; heck, even Wimbledon! But they're all expensive (or sold out already)!

Norway application done - just need to upload a scanned copy of my official transcript. Whew.

Matthias and Patricia arrive tonight. Gotta get ready. Gotta rush home and back!

Ugh! At work late!

0 responses to "Wednesday, 2011-01-19"

Leave a Reply