"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Last night was eventful. I finished watching Swingers. I napped. Waited for Manuel to return but he skyped me and decided to just stay in Santa Monica. Brian arrived at 10:00, ate his burger from McDonald's, and we were off to SaMo to meet up with them. We went to the Brittannia Pub. There we met up with Sandra, Christoph, Manuel, and Alka (Sandra's roommate). Manuel had bought new shoes. Chris left early. We played "Octopus" - counting around from 1-20 and each time substituting a new word for one of the numbers. There was karaoke. We left and I drove them to Sandra's apartment to drop off Alka, who looks like Sapphire, a neighbor of mine in London. The remaining four of us went to The Joker, just nearby. Manuel and I played a round of pool. Drove back to the apartment. I had a little wine, Brian left, and I slept around 2:30. Manuel bounced to some Eminem then took Felix's bed.

--
Today:
I'm feeling sort of sick. I went to the court archives in downtown LA to pick up an order of documents for work. On the way back to the apartment I DROVE BY THE GOOGLE MAPS STREET VIEW CAR on the freeway! I stopped by Vons and then returned to the apartment to cook ramen for myself. Work called and needed me because it was a hectic morning. Manuel was still just waking up - he played "Hamburg Song" by Keane, which was technically imperfect but surprisingly deep and soulful. He's doing more street magic today in Venice - and James should be meeting up with him to make a video. Honestly, I really wish I could join them. I feel like I'm wasting my life away at work. I really need to focus on doing what interests me.

The weather isn't as cold.
Music: My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise); Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For; Eminem - Lose Yourself
Lunch: Ramen (with Kale! I'm so healthy)
I'm learning (or trying to learn) the basics of magic. How to palm objects, for example.
I made a budget with www.mint.com - very useful! Especially if you have more than one bank account.  You can set budgets, etc.

Yeah... I think I'm getting sick. Ugh.

0 responses to "2011-01-05 Wednesday"

Leave a Reply