Friday night: I hosted Romain and Jeremy (from France). Stephanie came over and we hung out for a bit. The guys didn't speak much English but were really cool. And they kept inviting me to join them and go hiking/river rafting in France!
Saturday: Had breakfast with Romain and Jeremey then I left. I had a couple auto-related errands to run. I got my car registration from AAA (they can do most of the DMV stuff for you with no hassle! What a great membership benefit!). I stopped by home (tita Elsie was there) for some food before heading to the Mazda dealership to get my car serviced. Uncle Ben came to pick me up, but didn't bring his phone, so I was already walking around. He ended up picking me up at Best Buy.
I want to get back into filmmaking.
I drove back to WLA in the evening, met Romain and Jeremy for dinner.
Sunday: Romain and Jeremy left. I returned to Glassell around 12:00. Drove Tita Elsie to LAX. Stayed home. Did some shopping at Marshall's, and we had sushi (way more sushi than we need).
Search
Archives
-
▼
2011
(106)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Tuesday. 2011 01 25
- Monday 24 January 2011
- The Weekend: January 22-23
- Friday, January 21, 2011
- Thursday, January 20
- Wednesday, 2011-01-19
- Tuesday. 2011-01-18
- * MLK Weekend in the Bay *
- Friday, 14 January 2011
- Thursday, 13 January 2011
- Wednesday, 12 January 2011
- 2011-01-11 / Tuesday!
- Monday, January 10
- Weekend (Jan 8 - 9)
- Friday I'm in Love! 2011 - January - 7
- 2011-01-06 Half Sick Day
- Wednesday Night, January 5, 2011
- 2011-01-05 Wednesday
- 2011-01-04 Tuesday
- 2011! January! 3!
- New Years Part 1 - 30-31 December
- So This Is the New Year
-
▼
January
(22)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Weekend (Jan 8 - 9)"
Leave a Reply