"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Thursday: A day off! Felt so good.
Spent the day getting ready for the party - organizing my room and buying supplies and such from Smart & Final, Whole Foods, etc.
Last night (Wednesday) I went out with Ruch and her friends. We celebrated Sunam's birthday with a broken hookah in Westwood and music and dancing at Santa Monica's Circle Bar.

Felix met up with his friend (Marco) who lived with him in Berlin but is originally from Pasadena. I was too busy getting ready to join.

Friday: PARTY TIME.
I got two platters of Thai food and three large pizzas. Enough food? I hoped so. (It turned out to be just right - the formula for what would be a great party!)
Jonathan arrived first again, 3:00. I thought people would have come by then. Whatever. Felix returned with Mine and Chris from Universal 30 seconds after 3:00, so they just missed the Jäger. Ruben and Patrick came. More drinks. MR and MM (who left early). Steffen. Stephanie and Julie and Julia and Nina. We played two games of king's cup. Manuel from Couchsurfing arrived. And the BIRTHDAY BOY James, with his friend Mark from Kentucky. Willem and his Dutch friends. Kevin and Crystal came too! And Christina wish Shisha. And Joan and Mary! And Brian came from work! By this time I was very happy drunk. I was dancing everywhere and trying to mingle with everyone (from later reports I heard that I did a very good job of this). It was such a diverse group of friends (more than usual), but it turned out amazingly. Despite the fact that I threw coke all over the wall, and that two of James' "friends" wouldn't leave at the end of the night, and there was the random "neighbor" who didn't want us to turn the music down, but wanted to share some weed. Haha! I didn't end up feeling sick or drunk at all, but I was happy and energetic the whole night. I credit the Thai food! :)

0 responses to "New Years Part 1 - 30-31 December"

Leave a Reply