I WAS SO BUSY LAST NIGHT.
Worked til 6:30.
Drove to Glassell - 7:45. Alex H had called me to ask me for some urgent last-minute tutoring. I dropped off my stuff. Rushed back to West LA. 8:20. I was locked out of the apartment. Louise didn't leave the key out for me. Patrica had called, she would arrive a little later; but Matthias was to arrive any minute - and I still had to clean out my room! Luckily Louise called me - she had just finished work (for the American Idol premiere) and was walking back. Urgent, I offered to pick her up. When we returned, there was Matthias waiting for us. We entered, I cleaned my room, did the tutoring for Alex, and Patricia arrived. I was not the only exhausted one. So we slept.
--
Today: Re-posting ads on craigslist. I now want to be a graphic designer.
Bruno Mars is Filipino. This means I must like him more automatically.
I need more alone time. I'm trying to draw/doodle again.
I'm still feeling a lot of negative energy in general. I guess it's just a negative phase for me right now. I have to push myself to stay positive (but I am staying positive).
My application to NHH is in!!! Done.
Lunch: Leftover soy taco meat with rye bread. Jack, Jack, Jack - why you so stubborn?
The weather is sunny and warm. So perfect.
Music: Bruno Mars; Green Day - Good Riddance

0 responses to "Thursday, January 20"
Leave a Reply