Because I had a light fever, I emailed in sick to work (at 5:30 am). I ended up coming in after all - around 12:30. When I woke up, around 10am, I semi-purged my facebook, going back several years. Manuel woke up around 11:30, and he had to secure a ride to SF tomorrow (and he did - with a British-sounding guy leaving from Echo Park).
I brought Manuel with me to work - he's going to the Grove to do some shopping and to maybe do more magic back on the Santa Monica pier (where he was quite successful).
I ran into my old friend from HS, Chris F.! He's doing a PostBac at USC and going to med school, living with Ryan A., who's in law school.
I'm unusually productive at work today. Just getting sutff done with no distractions.
Music: Reel Big Fish - Sell Out; No Doubt - Spiderwebs; Lady Gaga - Alejandro; Taio Cruz - Dynamite
I feel confident. I've been looking people in the eye, and have been getting more attention from the ladies haha!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - kind of summarizing my feelings on Manuel leaving. He's totally like me in many ways. Like, if I were born in Germany I would probably come out like he did - smart, studying film/multimedia, and traveling the world.
Lunch: Soup (Gelson's)
Google wants me to come in for another interview!
I'm at work til 6.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2011
(106)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Tuesday. 2011 01 25
- Monday 24 January 2011
- The Weekend: January 22-23
- Friday, January 21, 2011
- Thursday, January 20
- Wednesday, 2011-01-19
- Tuesday. 2011-01-18
- * MLK Weekend in the Bay *
- Friday, 14 January 2011
- Thursday, 13 January 2011
- Wednesday, 12 January 2011
- 2011-01-11 / Tuesday!
- Monday, January 10
- Weekend (Jan 8 - 9)
- Friday I'm in Love! 2011 - January - 7
- 2011-01-06 Half Sick Day
- Wednesday Night, January 5, 2011
- 2011-01-05 Wednesday
- 2011-01-04 Tuesday
- 2011! January! 3!
- New Years Part 1 - 30-31 December
- So This Is the New Year
-
▼
January
(22)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "2011-01-06 Half Sick Day"
Leave a Reply