I've got a lot going on this new year, a lot of resolutions. And I celebrated the new year with what people have been telling me was the best party I've thrown so far.
I'm going to try to reduce my distractions at work this year, so the posting frequency on this blog may decrease significantly.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2011
(106)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Tuesday. 2011 01 25
- Monday 24 January 2011
- The Weekend: January 22-23
- Friday, January 21, 2011
- Thursday, January 20
- Wednesday, 2011-01-19
- Tuesday. 2011-01-18
- * MLK Weekend in the Bay *
- Friday, 14 January 2011
- Thursday, 13 January 2011
- Wednesday, 12 January 2011
- 2011-01-11 / Tuesday!
- Monday, January 10
- Weekend (Jan 8 - 9)
- Friday I'm in Love! 2011 - January - 7
- 2011-01-06 Half Sick Day
- Wednesday Night, January 5, 2011
- 2011-01-05 Wednesday
- 2011-01-04 Tuesday
- 2011! January! 3!
- New Years Part 1 - 30-31 December
- So This Is the New Year
-
▼
January
(22)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "So This Is the New Year"
Leave a Reply