Ordered tofu pad thai last night for me and Patricia.
Hung out in apt with Patricia, Louise, and Matthias.
Party at Ruchi's was fun. Ross was there. Ruchi is leaving to visit India for a wedding. I knew a lot of people at the party - it took a while to say bye. I "planned" to go to Six Flags with Christoph and Sandra.
Mom should still be in Singapore right now with my relatives (their first trip outside the P.I.). Mom returns Monday.
--
Slept on the (breaking) futon. I need to fix/replace it.
Got to work 9:15.
I'm bringing cursive back.
Planning a big roadtrip in early May (round the Southwest).
I need to watch my budget.
Lunch: leftover pad thai
Music: Bed Intruder Song; The Kooks - She Moves in Her Own Way
I finally submitted my Sweden supporting docs! Whew.
Ethiopian food tonight with Ulrike and my housemates.

0 responses to "Friday, January 21, 2011"
Leave a Reply