"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Stayed in last night ... for once.


I watched both Inception and Persepolis. Good movies. But I had high expectations for Inception, which naturally dampens the excitement of watching it. It's not that realistic (i.e. LAX immigration), but a good compilation of psychological, sci-fi, architecture, visual, thriller, artistic and tehnology elements. Makes you think about ideas and our relationship to the world itself. Kind of like The Matrix?

Persepolis remiinded me to always be true to myself and to focus on what is important in one's life.


I talked/skyped with mom and uncle.
My dinner was just rye bread with butter, hummus, and cheese.
Louise had her first day at "work" today. She's interning at Fox News, only a walking distance from the apartment.
I dreamt that Jack and I were both fired. But we still had to train and live with the new employees replacing us. Also, I ended up at Phil's house (?)

--

The world is rational and understandable. Just not all at once. Embrace the chaos.

Lunch: 6" Turkey sandwich, subway. $4.
My Chase debit card has been put on fraud alert.
I saw Demitri Martin walking through the mall. And I also saw Jenn Ho's doppelgänger.


The internet is spazzing out this afternoon.
Went to Borders.
Going to Glassell tonight. To pick up my diploma.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 12 January 2011"

Leave a Reply