"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Friday night: Ethiopian food with Ulrike, "Petzi," and Matthias. We then just hung out at the apartment.


Saturday: SIX FLAGS! With Christoph and Sandra.
Louise spent the day on the beach.
Chris arrived at 10. We printed out our tickets at Staples to save money. Picked up Sandra, got Weinerschnitzel (an insult to all German-speakers) and Jack in the Box. Arrived at the theme park ~12:00.
Revolution, Apocalypse (formerly Psychlone?), Jet Stream, Ninja (Hi-ya!), Batman (Riddler's was too long of a wait), Goliath, Swinging Pirate Ship, Scream, and the best for last: X2!
We played many rounds of 20 questions and 2 truths and a lie while waiting. There was the Home Depot guy (who sat next to Sandra on Apocalypse) - Sandra's new friend. The guy next to Sandra on X2 lost his wallet mid-ride. Coins fell everywhere.
Olive Garden afterwards. It was busy (what else is there to do in Santa Clarita on a Saturday night?). I was super exhausted when we got back to the apt. The girls wanted to go out for once. I lay on the futon for about 45 minutes, as Patricia moved her stuff out of the apartment, then left for Liquid Kitty with Louise and Sandra.

Sunday: Finished watching Watchmen. Took the recycling in with Matthias. There was a long line. It was hot, I was sweating after 3 minutes in the sun. And they didn't accept glass. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU. I just left the glass there for some homeless guy to redeem.
Went home to organize the house for my mom's arrival tomorrow. Not much food - I made a bacon & egg sandwich and watched Modern Family. Did my laundry. Ended up watching Eat Pray Love. Awww.
Concert tonight - Goast of a Sabre Tooth Tiger (GOASTT), the band of Sean Lennon (John Lennon's son).


Flaming Accordion.

0 responses to "The Weekend: January 22-23"

Leave a Reply