"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Downtown LA artwalk last night. Traffic was insane. I left with Louise to pick up Sandra in Santa Monica; it seriously took us like half an hour just to get onto the 10 freeway. The artwalk was nice, but more chaotic than I remember, especially trying to keep our group (Fernand, Michelle, Lousie, Sandra, Brian, Josh, Adrian, Priscilla, and I) together. I drove Louise back so she'd get some sleep, then Sandra.

--

Today, it's not cold. It's actually very warm (80°F).
Mom and uncle still in the Philippines.
Ryan asked me to donate blood with him. I should.
Lunch: A tamal (leftover).
Music: The Fray - How to Save a Life
...working on grad school apps. Specifically, supporting documents for Sweden.
Busy with these grad school rec forms, prepping so everything is ready for my referees. SO BUSY!
Going out with Julia (who's about to leave for the east coast) and Sandra tonight.

0 responses to "Friday, 14 January 2011"

Leave a Reply