"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I (finally) met Louise last night. Nice girl.
I drove her to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a duvet.
... went to Mine's for dinner (and of course drinks afterwards). There was Juliana (Brazil), Ruchi, and Angela (Spain). Also I met Joe from London. The Canadians (Leanna, Darren, and Catelyn) arrived from the Kings-Maple Leafs game. I drove Angela back.

--

Manuel posted his video of street magic. Awesome! (edit: I managed to rip it off fb and put it onto youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvUtbDXJLto)
Music: Cee-Lo - Fuck You (ASL version); Pink - Raise Your Glass

It's official. I'm going to the Bay Area this weekend!

Lunch: Mrs. Winstons
I was approached by a girl trying to sell me a discounted beauty/hair treatment. I'm flattered that she thought I was a successful office worker, but it's sad that the only time girls approach guys on the street is when they want to sell something. No one's genuinely nice to each other, seems like.
I'm alone this week, uncle and mom are in the Philippines.
I feel motivated now. Life is good. I am doing what I want and doing what I should.
...working on my apps - almost done with Norway's essay. Just need to get the rec letters done and my transcripts organized!

0 responses to "2011-01-11 / Tuesday!"

Leave a Reply