"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Woke 7am, at home. It was a chilly morning. Or I just need a better blanket.
Drove 7:50am - took Olympic - arrived 8:45am at work. Argh. How will I deal with this traffic.
Mom arrives tonight.
The shoes I'm wearing today are uncomfortable. My socks are getting rolled down with each step. I guess I shouldn't shop at Payless.
Music: Taio Cruz - Dynamite; The Ready Set; Oasis
Thinking about Iceland.
The weather. Today. So perfect. Warm in the sun, cool in the shade, dry and cloudless.
News: Some airport in Russia got bombed.
Lunch: Leftover spaghetti from last night.
Picking up mom from LAX tonight...

0 responses to "Monday 24 January 2011"

Leave a Reply