"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


I AM TIRED. So tired. I just need more sleep. Only been getting 6 hours.
Last night at the LAX Hilton didn't help.

--

Drove to work - Alvarado-Olympic. It took 1 hour. Groan.
It smells funny in my office.
Busy morning at work. Sort of.
Working on my grad school apps, still.
I have a bad bruise on my forehead. ouch.
La-a = "Ladasha". Haha.
Lunch: Mrs Winston's. $8.00
...my good karma momentum from New Years seems to have worn off.
Music: Kings of Leon - Radioactive (to get: the Vaccines!)
Copenhagen Business School?
The sun's still out and I'm heading home from work. Yeah!

0 responses to "2011-01-31 Monday"

Leave a Reply