"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


I was at work last night until nearly 7pm.

I decided to go to my mom's. Got some Taco Bell on the way home. Watched The Social Network. I think people like this movie because they can relate to using Facebook, not because the story is overly compelling on its own merits. I don't think the film deserves many Oscars. The movie was also more serious/heavy (at least in tone) than I expected.
Slept @ 10:30. Dreamt that I was back in Berkeley - moving into the dorms (Unit 2) for the new semester. It was raining. There were new dorm building on College, between Channing and Haste. My friend AF was visiting too.

--

I switched the license plate frames on my car - I needed a wrench for the front plate. Where did the other hammer and screwdriver (for my apt) go?
Laura arrives this afternoon!
It's cloudy and rainy (slightly). The forecast calls for rain for the next two weeks :/

... submitted my application to the University of Manchester!
Lunch: Panda Express.
News: Revolts are now going on in Bahrain
Music: Ke$ha - We R Who We R
For the first time, the security guard in the building asked me which suite I was going to. Treated like an outsider in my own building. Only took 1.8 years of working here!

0 responses to "Tuesday, 2011-Feb-15"

Leave a Reply