"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Worked til 6:45 last night.
Ten Trader Joe's. Watched some Glee. I had no case for my contact lenses so I went on a quest to Vons then Ralphs to buy one. Slept at 10:15. Louise returned as I was asleep.

--

Oh, it's a busy day at the office. Two new cases with shareholders continuously calling.
The weather is nice, a little cooler but still dry at least.
The door to my "secret" staircase exit has been lodged open for several days.
I should be happy - my LSE app is in!
Jannes is returning to California this summer!
I'm looing for a person to join us in Vegas thiss weekend.
Music: Gavin DeGraw - In Love with a Girl; Beatles - Let It Be; The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
Lunch: Soy nuggets and bread. Discussed vegetarianism with Coby and Louis (why must lawyers argue in every discussion?!)

0 responses to "Wednesday ... 2011-02-09"

Leave a Reply