"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Stayed in West LA last night. Took the Jeopardy qualification exam - I think I did poorly. I wasn't ready to think so fast! I wanted to go to Father's Office to try the burgers there, but no one was really free. Finally Matthias arrived and we went to Tacomiendo. I needed beef in my system for my blood donation. Louise was out at the Bieber movie premiere, that's why she was so late.
I worked on an essay for Alex H. (my tutoree).

--

I submitted my FAFSA. Weird.
I need to write a whole other personal statement for my financial aid application.
Busy morning, yet again.
Blood donation at Loyola with Ryan. I drove. Tried to name Bond movies. They thought we were students (until they saw our jeans and my facial hair and my cell phone). It was weird to see all the high school students now; I feel really old. The donation took a while - 2.5 hours (oops, sorry work!). We bought gyros from Papa Christo's afterwards.
News: Mubarak stepping down finally? Nope. He's still president of Egypt.
Music: Deadmau5; The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
Downtown LA Artwalk tonight!

0 responses to "Thursday 2/10/2011"

Leave a Reply