"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


- Happy New Month -
Drove home last night. Had some Toto's chicken, watched Bill Maher, re-wrote an essay for my tutoree Alex (whoo making some cash!), and knocked out at 10:30.

--

Finally a solid 8-hour night of sleep.
Up and out of the house by 7:30. Traffic was still just as bad as yesterday. It really sticks a knife into your side for the rest of the day.
Music: Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong; Rose Royce - Carwash; Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
February resolution: Read 5 pages daily.
Egypt. The protests are getting bigger. Mubarak intends to stay but won't seek re-election.
We need corporate tax reform. And why not make companies' tax filings public?
Lunch: Leftover chicken from last night + salad.
So much for being vegetarian this month.
Thinking about "calories" - it should be kcal technically!

0 responses to "Tuesday - The First Day of February"

Leave a Reply